Tuesday, September 30, 2008

This blog is a contradiction

You know what?
It's funny how your opinions change over time. When I first started my blog I was raving on about how I really wanted a drummer for our band and it would be so mean and bla bla bla bla.
Well back then I was of the notion that Nate wouldn't be the drummer, but now he is. So today I found myself thinking "Man I liked it back in the old days when Nate was on the keyboards. It was so much easier, we pretty much were in time, and we could hear ourselves think (and sing). But now it's bash bash bash and I get out of time heaps."
Don't tell Nate I said that.

Jordan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did read it. And I thimk our band sounds cooler now.
Nate

Anonymous said...

Aww guys.. don't break up over it! Just remember there's always a few rocky patches in anything that's worthwhile and one of the things you can learn from this is to stick it out through the rocky patch.. it'll work out for the best in the long run.
let us lay aside every weight and the sin that does so easily beset us and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith.
He gave you the skills, the instruments, the brothers, the band for a reason..
use it for Him not against each other, as is fitting for His kids.
xoMe