Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm excited

I'm so excited because tomorrow we're going to get up really early.
No we're not going on another photoshoot. We're getting up early because we HAVE to listen to the Morning Wakeup on Life Fm.
Now Life Fm is a pretty mint radio station, but usually we're not as fanatic as that about listening to it.
The reason we're doing such a crazy thing is because tomorrow, on Life Fm they are (daDada DA da DAAAAA! My impression of a drumroll haha Nate would be better at that............... anyway)
They're anouncing the bands who are coming to Parachute '09!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We went to Parachute this year and it was just so amazing even though we only went for a day.
Heat, crowds, awesome music, shopping, Parachute had it all. We loved it. Me, N8, Dan and Beka that is. But anyway, I'm planning on going for the whole weekend this time. So I can't wait to find out which bands are going. This year, Switchfoot went and they were just AWESOME!!!
The most tight band I've ever seen. It was basicly my introduction to them and they had the meanest live show. It was an amazing night.
Anyway, so I can't wait to find out who's coming next year.
Bring on tomorrow!!

Jordan

No comments: