Sunday, September 14, 2008

Procrastinating

So here I am It's 3 am/I don't know where to begin/ Times running out and there's no doubt/ That I feel like throwing in the towel/ With no way I can get this start finished
I try and try and wonder why the answers never come/ Cause this is it I'm tired and sick of all this coming undone/ I've tried it all but there's still something missing

So I'm a day late/ At least a buck short/I've got no chance to make it on my own/ I don't have it made/ I'm nowhere near the shade/Will you step in this life and take control

Show me the way I know that slow and steady wins the race/But slow to me cause I can't see is like a lightning pace/And all I get is nowhere constantly waiting
Are you still there and do you care about what I'm feeling now/ I'd like to see who I can be without this holding me down/ But I'm to scared of taking this chance and failing

I'm always waiting/ Procrastinating/I feel so useless on my own/ You're always waiting/ Just in time to save me/ I'm not so uselss I'm not alone

So here I am/ It's 3 am/ No better time to begin
[Stellar Kart]

I really love this song, Maybe it's because I procrastinate so much.
Good old Stellar Kart. They really deserve to be my favourite band

Jordan

No comments: