Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm bored

Oh well at least writing my blog will give me something to do.
So we did band practice as usual today which was the same as normal: All sounding good. As it should be cos we've been practicing 6 days a week.
Well the important thing was I made up this mean as opening for me and Daniel to play in the start of My Best Side, which is a song we're meaning to write one of these days.
Nate said he wanted to buy a cymbal this morning. Probably fom seeing all those ones in the music shop the other day. Though personly I reckon one cymbal is enough but oh well.
Man if I had the money I'd probably buy the whole shop.
But I don't.
Oh well-gotta go.
Cya

Jaws

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

talking about songs with titles like four letter lie how about remembering that bored is a swear word and that I could think up a million things for you to do if you should happen to feel anywhere near such a horrific feeling...
don't go there, its just not worth it (the I'm bored place I'm talking about)
;-) big smile and wink
xoMe