Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Music (and Mp3s)

My left ear has been blocked all day. And I've had a running nose. But my list of ailments aside, I'm perfectly fine.



So I've spent most of my day making a helmet for William. I finally finished it and it looks really cool. Except for the fact that it's cramped inside there. And it has to many moving parts. I could dismantle it into a rounded bit of metal without to much trouble.



But anyway enough about the helmet. I also spent quite a lot of time listening to my mp3. Man I just love music! Honestly I reckon it's one of the seven wonders of the world. And if not, well it should be. It is on my list at any rate.



I just get so inspired when I listen to those bands aye? Like sometimes I can turn my mp3 on and get so lost in the music that I start to imagine Mayday is a real famous band, rocking out on Parachute's Mainstage and the crowd is moshing hardcore and someone is crowd-surfing and my eltric guitar is so loud and distorted and the lights are shining down and we've got an E.P out and it's all going sweet. Then before I know it the songs finished.



See that's what music does to me.



So I can't wait to hear Williams new song. =) [vist his Ground Zero blog for more info]



Yes so that's what I did today.



Oh, and I lay on the middle of our road like a starfish too. It was really comfortable, surprisingly, and quite a cool perspective on things.






Jaws

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh i see.. it all becomes clear.. i understand now. :-)
so if i need your attention i should hide your mp3???
lol
xoMe