Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Random Conversation (Jordan's idea for a title)

Right now Nate is obsessed with this song called Four letter Lie by False Starte.
False Starte? Its False Start buddy. Anyway, it's a really cool song.
The bannds pretty dodgy though aye. I like Daughtry's Feels Like Tonight way better.
And what's a bannds aye?
I meant bands you can't spell properly on this stupid laptop. I wish our other one was fixed.
Well you're spellings pretty shocking today.
So? Whats new! Luckily I have a spellchecker! Mwhaha! Anyway enough about my spelling ok?
Cookie.
What's that got to do with it? Man you're random. Anyway, we're supposed to be talking about our band not cookies. Dah.
And why are we supposed to be talking about our band?
Because this is our band's website!!!
So what? I'm sure our readers would like something new every now and then.
True true. So I'll tell everyone about the mean cd I got today from Buzz. You won't believe what it is!
Let me guess. Daughtry!? Anyway, its mine as well.
It's just the meanest! I finally can listen to Feels Like Tonight over and over and OVER again.
Not as cool as Four Letter Lie!
You are so crazy about that song you recorded it off Life Fm!
Hey! That's my bit! You see I was tinny yesterday. I wanted to hear that song Four Letter Lie, so I turned on Life FM and it came on! Cool aye. So I grabbed my mp3 and recorded the chorus! (which is the best part)! And it was 29 seconds. I listened to it over and over again today, from Dannevirke to Palmeston North. Then I heard it on Jordan's mp3 which can pick up Life FM in Palmeston! It was so cool! Uh - yeah. Your turn now.
Thank you. I knew you were obsessed with that song! And anyway you were listening to LifeFm on MY mp3!!!!!!!
Mm yum.
WHAT??????????!!!! Are you high on something?
Yeah, coke.
Thats a Four letter lie HAHAHAHAHA get it?
I was joking about the coke, sadly. Anyway that is such a sad joke.
It's funny!
Its as funny as a..................................... It's not funny.
Hmphh you're just jelous I reckon. By the way we went to the music shop in Palmy again today. Man I so want that acoustic V-wing guitar it's just so cool!
Haha - jelous! You need spelling lessons. Anyway, the cymbals and drum kits were cooler.
Are you kidding? A V-wing acoustic looks and sounds way better than a cymbal which is just basicly a bit of metal!
I hope Daryl read that! Anyway, you can't beat a Sabian Crash or Ride cymbal! Not ever.
Yeah right.
Don't listen to him!
Ok lets stop arguing about which is better cos We'll be here all night and I'll never convince you that guitar is better than drums anyway. As my friend Jacob R. says, We're both right in our own way.
Okay but you're wrong. If only you knew the truth! How sad. =0
Get over it you're never going to convince me otherwis. Oh hang on-Alby calls. I've got a txt!
Otherwis?
Will you shut up about my spelling? This is getting very boring!
I'll say. Should we stop or not?
I reckon so I want to read the words for Ground Zeros new song written by William on his blogspot
Has he got them on?
Yup! That's what the txt from Alby my phone was about.
Okay lets go read them! Seeya, Nate
Jords Ps Actually he said they're not. =(
Well that's just weird. Whatever. Seeya till next time -

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sum1 coment! come on this is important. (don't ask me why. Ask Jords).
Me =-)

Anonymous said...

that is sooooo funny.. if you guys don't make your fortune as a band you could always try making it as a comedy act lol (cheesy grrinnn)
xoMe

beka said...

you guys are deranged.