Monday, September 1, 2008

Exciting news!!!!!!!!!

Well,as you probably know, today was a Monday. But this one was different.
At 6 00, I woke up and started my work.
At 8 00 I had my breakfast.
At 9 00 I did more school work.
At 11 30 we went on the paper run.
At 1 00 I had lunch.
At 2 00 I waited.
At 3 00 I waited.
At 4 00 I waited.
At 4 30 my drums arrived!
Our Uncle brought them in his car from Fielding.
Okay, I was clueless about how to set it all up, but I managed, and in the end it looked suprisingly good! =0 Darryl's coming over tommorow to check it though. =) Luckily.
So the drum kit looked brand new, worth about $600.00! We got it for $350.00! =0
So that's it for today.

Cya
Nate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well actually I'd debate the clueless part.. who knew what a tomtom was and the difference between a snare and that other one whos name I can't remember..
you were pretty good I think!
The drums look good, but they sound great especially when you're playing them
:-)
xoMe