Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Helpfullness

Well, guess what?
I'm a paper run boy. So is Nate and Daniel. And that's just a random job because most of the days it sucks. The problem is usually the weather. Some days it's so terrible you just want to curl up by the fire and read a book except you have Harvey Norman pamphlets to deliver. =(
So today the weather wasn't bad but it still sucked. I crashed on my bike on by the school and got pamplets all ove the road. There wasn't a single one left in my box. Just as well there was no wind. And that it was 7.00 in the morning so not many cars where around.
But at the time it was still annoying.
Then these lovely people came and asked me if I needed a hand which was really nice cause I was just thinking 'I wish someone would come around and give me a hand!' It was really awesome. I'm glad some people in the world still help those who need it.

Jaws

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah amen.. be one too
xoMe