Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wake me up when September ends

Yup, I love that song!!!
And guess what? We finally got one of our songs perfectly fixed up. It sounded so perfect, something I didn't believe was possible yesterday.

(It's mostly cos Nate is playing quiter-good on him!!!!) And for once my guitar is on time. YAY!!!!!

So I'm happy aye.

By the way I so totally want this:

It's a Vox guitar organ with 18 knobs!!!! Oh you could do so much with that guitar.

The only problem is for some reason the idea never caught on and only about 80 were made so the chances of getting one is very rare because even if I do find one for sale it's going to be like $8000 at least.

So I guess I'll just have to admire it's picture. Haha.

Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha you'll have to deliver papers for 22 years and not spend a cent to get enough money for that! maybe you should apply for a job at the warehouse lol
xoMe
ps i knew you could do it with the timing!