Thursday, September 18, 2008

Alby (my mean phone!)

This is my phone Alby. It is seriously the meanest phone. Much better than my last one. Well, lets not say better lets say more efficient. And the other thing I love about it is it's camera. Honestly it's got like a really mint camera on it for a phone. I kinda feel like Beka running round with her camera snapping pictures sometimes. It's pretty mint. I used it on the ski trip the other day, even though I didn't take it up the mountain. Kinda stupid aye, but if you think about how many times I fell over maybe it wasn't such a bad idea to leave it in the van.
I also used it the other day to take pictures of Beka taking pictures of us on our early-morning photoshoots. It was good fun.

Ah I can see why Beka wants to be a photographer sometimes.

Jaws



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

luv your mean photos Jaws.. keep up the snap happiness
xoMe