Saturday, September 13, 2008

My new song!!!!

Exciting news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've finished my new song I Wish You Were Here (accoustic). And it sounds really cool!
Better than my last accoustic song (Don't Wait to Long) at any rate.
Here's the lyrics

I WISH YOU WERE HERE
(this song was written in remembrance of Thomas Raffaelli, Bethany Leung-Wai and Levi Grant)

I'm writing a letter/ That I wish I could send to you/But it wouldn't make me feel better/ Cause it would never get through

And I know you're gone tonight/ But I still see you in this life

And I know for you/ There's nothing I can do/I never even really knew you/ But I still feel the pain/ And start wishing again/ Wishing this never happened

And I wish you were here/Yeah, I wish you were here

I know you don't know/The pain we're going through/And why did you have to go/ I guess I'll never know/ Why it was you

And sometimes you have to/ Sing it like it is/ But I know that there's/ More to life than this

And the sky is filled with tears/ (I wish you were here)/ I know you're somewhere out there/ But I wish you were here
(c) copyright Mayday 2008

Yes, it's one of those sad songs. I thought it was high time I wrote one of them, seeing as I have had this happen to me, and I thought I might bring my thoughts into a song.

Jordan

1 comment:

beka said...

Oh my goodness Jords this is the *bestest song ever* I think that you're a genius...
and and and I love that song and you absolutely have to make it perfect and perform it to the masses when we are on our world trip.
that's all,
xoxo
your lovely awesome bestest completely rocking sweet gorgeous loving amazing perfect angelic sister Beka