Friday, September 5, 2008

Almost a week ago.......

Yes, almost a week ago....... Now you say, a week ago from what? And I say, A week ago from,
blah blah blah," or whatever I wanted to say. But no, not this time.
Actually it was 5 days ago. No, that was when I got the drum kit! Oh yes - a week ago indeed! (hi-five nate)
A week ago.... Friday. Now I remember. Yes. My last day as keyboardist for our band. I guess I could of done this page a week ago, but I didn't. Because I got caught up with my drum kit again, and couldn't tear myself away from it.
Okay, I've already said enough about my drum kit. I bet you're probably sick of it, too, but its quite exciting to me. I know you probably can't see any logic in that random phrase, but.......
Okay, sorry, but I'm in one of those moods. The ones when...... No. I'm not talking about what mood I'm in or what mood I'm not in, or what mood I want to be in or what mood I don't want to be in, or-
Back to the subject, yes, back to the subject.
Friday,,,,,,, yes, it does ring a bell. As I explained before, my last day as keyboardist for our band. So, we decided to snap a couple of shots while we were at it, so here's my final moment:Actually, that was all by fluke. You see, Jordan clicked the button to take the picture, but I lost it and cracked up laughing for no apparent reason. So I told him to not take the picture yet, but of course he'd clicked the button. And so as I moved away to avoid a cheesy picture, the camera took the photo. And it fitted the occasion just perfectly. So anyway, here's me posing, or my idea of posing: Not bad, huh? Now look at Dan's idea of posing!Anddddd, this is Jordan's idea of Daniel's pose: (and it seriously was)





And that's about it for now

Nate

P.S. Have you checked out our mean music video? The ends the best. It's on the page titled, "Break this Silence."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love it!! you guys are the aweswomest and the best
xoMe