Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm really excited!!!!

I'm so excited!
We're going skiing tomorrow and it's going to be so much fun!
Oh yes indeed I can't wait it will be awesome.
I just love snow. It's quite amazing how a bunch of ice particles on a slope is so much fun to slide down on long flat bits of wood.
Putting it in perspective dosn't make it sound that great really.
Also I've had a brainy idea. I've got a pen and some paper packed and ready in my bag so if I get any suddn inspiratonns on the way back home, I'll have something to write them on.
Sheer genius. It pays to be prepared.
I just reckon it's awesome we get to go skiing twice in the same year. Oh we don't know how luck we are. I'm serious. We don't. In Africa they don't have ski fields (or at least not as far as I know) and any way if they did not many people would be able to go there cos it would cost to much.
In the midst of us having fun and stuff let us try to spare a thought[or two] for those who don't have what we do.

Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah Jaws
xoMe