Thursday, September 4, 2008

Some Random comments

Sooooo....
We've been up to heaps lately. Band practice everyday! Yeah! Man am I happy about that! Hehe, I do rattle on about that.
And Daryll taught Nate a beat for one of our songs today as well whih was good, cos that's quite an easy song and we've already got most of it sorted. The other day Daryll came round and fixed them up. Apparently we had the cymbal up the wrong way, and one of the tom-toms upside down. Or something like that. I don't really know much about drums. So it sounds a lot better now.
Oh where would we be without Daryll????
We wouldn't have got very far, that's for sure.
Anyway, today we also did ummm....soccer practice. And not much else. I usually spend my days like that.
Me and Beka have also been planning our world trip. Just me and Beka. Not the band. Though that would be a good idea. A world tour.........
I think we bettter have at least one concert first. =)
Jaws

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well at least one concert that's not in our sitting room or your bedroom lol
xoMe