Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Piece of Art from Tempo Dixon

Well, according to Jords, my drums are "too loud." But to me, they are seriously amazing. I was away today in Palmy when Darryl came and spent a whole hour tuning them and making them sound way better.
When I got home, and started playing them, it was amazing how much they'd changed. I spent an hour just playing away. They were so much better to play. (thanks Darryl!) And they sounded great. I reckon we got a pretty good bargain. Here they are. What I've been talking about having for half a year. It's my dream come true.........






It's beautiful, isn't it? Green really suits the drums. But then, so does blue. And black. And silver could look cool........

That's about it for now,

Nate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh come on hasn't anyone commented on this brilliant post yet?
haha nate