Thursday, September 25, 2008

Oh man I'm exited! 8-0

Ooh ooh! Guess what! They announced on Life FM today which main bands are going to Parachute! I was awake at 5:40 in the morning.Mum and Dad were taking the little kids to Wellington so it was just me, Beka, Dan, and Jords at home.
Guess whose coming!?
CASTING CROWNS & KUTLESS! (:-0) ((WOW!!))
Yes it's true. Its going to be seriously awesome!!!!!!!!!!! I hope I can go for the whole weekend! Last year the one day that I went when Switchfoot were on Mainstage was the best day ever! The only thing annoying is that Stellar Kart aren't going! Or The Lads. Or Hawk Nelson. But they still might come, hopefully. Oh that would be so cool.
So this afternoon before my drum lesson, we headed off downtown to celebrate.
Beka brought a red helium balloon for some pictures. The lady who sold it to her told us not to suck the helium out because it was dangerous. We told her it was for some pictures. I mean, what kind of idiot would suck helium out of a balloon? Some stupid one. Anyway, I took heaps of pictures of her:
They look really good apparently. We also took some of us with Jordan's mustaches. Man it was fun.

So yeah, I can't wait until Parachute 09!

Cya 4 now, Nate

2 comments:

beka said...

hey bro! Who knew I would look so good in a moustache huh? I am contemplating growing one when I'm older...except it sort of tickled my nose so I'd probably sneeze a lot. So yea, maybe not.
Haaaa...I love you guys we have so much fun together aye!
Annnnd thankyou for taking my picture =)
you're a rockstar bro, love ya
xoxoxo
Beka

Anonymous said...

You? Looking good in a mustache? Naa, just kidding. Aye, those mustaches of Jordans are pretty cool, aye?
And yeah, the pictures I took of you were okay but nothing compared to yours! lol
xoxo nate