Monday, September 8, 2008

Disclaimer

I have to make a few apoligies here. For our music video that is. I don't know if you've seen it yet.
First: We actually filmed it on our snap -and -share camera which shuts down after 5 minutes so that's why it's slightly blurry and the audio is terrible. Sorry. We sound better in real life. Or at least I hope we do.
Second: That's only the second time we've filmed ourselves and as we havn't had any concerts (unless ones in our sitting room for our parents count), so we havn't really been practicing our rock moves.
Thirdly: Daniel dosn't have any amplification at all so he had to almost scream to be heard over the noise of my guitar. Some people (no names mentioned) have said he's tone-deaf, but that could be the reason why. Either that or he is tone deaf. I'm hoping my theroy is right.
[Note: Dan I do think you do have a good voice but you did say your chest hurt that day or something like that and you did practicly have to shout. Hope u arn't insulted]
Fourthly: Daniels pants. Some things in life can't be excused. Sorry about that. We'll be having words with our singer.
[Daniel sys that all his other ones had holes in but actually not all of them did; he forgot his jeans =) ]
Yeah, but we knew, despite the silly mistakes, we had to publish it as a momento of Nate's last day on the keboard.
Ah yes. He really was good at it.

So that's all. Excuses aside, have a listen and see what you think. Personaly I'm quite stoked that it actually got onto our blog. And we did end it in style.

Jaws

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jordan I love your analysis of the video and it's really funny how much you notice when you realise other people will be looking at it too aye? :-) I think the video's cool but you're right about Dan needing amplification. If he was out of tune maybe that was only because he couldn't hear himself lol
xoMe