Thursday, September 18, 2008

"The Cap!"

Since Jords said mainly everything about skiing, I won't talk about that for too long.
I got sunburnt, by the way. It actually made my face a bit more tanned than it already is though! And the other thing is, I had heaps of fun. Probably the funniest part was when we all went down together. At a steep bit, Jords, Dan, and Beka all fell over in synchronisation. I whizzed past them all, laughing. It did look funny from where I was! =) So then Jords tried to put me off and make me crash by poking me with his ski pole as I went past. It didn't work. 8)

The other exiting thing, is that i got this cool as cap from the Warehouse for $2-97! It's one of those drummer caps. The square ones. (And it wasn't a low-budget one. No, I'm wearing it right now. It was on special. It probably actually cost around $30-00. Hehe....)

Mint az, aye? I really love it. It's the coolest cap ever!

Nate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u rock town Nate, but the cap looks better on your head lol
xoMe