Tuesday, September 30, 2008

We didn't write that song.

It's the last day of the month.
Boy I sure got discouraged today. =( Not again. It was mostly because I always get out of time in the guitar it sucks so bad. I really think it's a major problem cos we can never be a decent band if I'm always off time.
I figured out though that we need to simplify our songs. They're to complicated. And when they're complicated we all get confused. All we need is a catchy tune and a bit of a background beat. All sorted. So we're going to do that tomorrow.
By the way, we didn't write that song anyway. How did I know?
Mostly because our 'songwriting sessions' never work out well. Actually we didn't get time to do it today.
Anyway my moral for today is to never give up once you've started cos once you've hit the bottom the only way to go is up.
And if it dosn't work at least you can't say you never tried.

Jordan
Ps. I'm still smiling!!!!!!! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i believe in you and i think you can play in time and you play awesomely.. however playing your own beat and learning to play in time with someone else (and them with you) is a completely different thing. Consider it training for marriage (lol, don't hit me!!) seriously though, i reckon you've got an awesome attitude (usually) and that will get you far.
love you heaps
xoMe