Friday, August 15, 2008

News.

Right, so I'm writing my blog now because I can't tonight as I'll be busy. At Youth Group.
Much to my dismay, we haven't done band practice all this week. =( It's very sad. It was because we did soccer practice instead. Then I played on the computer. I guess I was just procrastinating( I love that word!) but I really did feel like looking up some bands. To get inspired probably. Na that's an excuse. It was purely for entertainment. Anyway, by then the boys had gone out so I was out of luck then. And now Daniel's practicing his violin. Grrrrrrr!
Anyway, enough on failed band practices. It's the story of my life I tell you.
Well, this morning when Frank was turned on for the rare occasion (Frank is my cellphone with a very big battery problem) I found I had txt from William. And he said he'd set up a Ground Zero blog! I was really excited, I can tell you know. I just hope he hasn't written gory accounts about people's heads being chopped off though. He can get quite gruesome at times.
But anyway, I was quite excited. So I'll have to get the address from him tomorrow at soccer and put a link to it on our blog.
So that's basically all the news I have for now. So what else havewe been up to?
Umm not much.
Oh well that'll have to do.

Jordan

No comments: