Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Reflections...

I like reflections. They show you who you were, who you are and who you could be. I also like reflecting. Or just procrastinating. Which was what I did yesterday......
Yesterday was GREAT! It was Josh's birthday so we didn't have to do much work. Leaving me plenty of time to do stuff. And finish two books. And write a song. Yes, I finally have. I'm very proud of myself. I finished off one of the ones I wrote while we were coming home from skiing. It was a good day cause it gave me time to think instead of thinking about being so busy.
Oh, and we fixed up one of our songs today which was good.
Daniel's also been practicing his songs cos once Nate's got his hands on the drumkit Daniel will have to be our keyboardist. Big changes aye?

Jaws

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i agree; there's nothing like having time to be instead of all the doing that goes on all the time.. here's to more reflection!
lol
the philosopher