Tuesday, August 26, 2008

=0 Wow! 0=

Okay, Jords has said enough of this "exiting news," so now I'll spill the secret, if you haven't already guessed it.
On Sunday night we brought a drum set! Yes! A nice, green, Tempo Dixon! Only for $350.00! And it's in Fielding!
Our Uncle's going to pick it up on Thursday and drop it here on Monday! I am seriously going to completely schedule Monday in my notebook and do everything fast as! I can't wait!
I'm sorry, but all my afternoons from the 1st of September to the 30th of December are completely booked out. (have a guess why)
Only 6 days.........
I wish I had a time-travel machine! Except then I'd miss drum lessons. And Jords and Dan's birthday. And the sleepover..........
Nate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha N8 good to see your "exiting" news! LOL Jaws isn't the only one with spelling issues :-D cheesy grin
oxMe