Friday, August 15, 2008

I kan't spel

I have to confess something to the world. Or whoever's reading my blog right at this present moment. I can't spell for peanuts.
It's true. I'm terrible at it. My writing might be tidy but more often than not my spelling is wrong. The English language is just so confusing sometimes. There's a word which sounds like it should be spelt one way but it's done totally different. For example we were over at a friend's place watching one of the many movies we've filmed, and someone kindly pointed out to me that I'd spelled the title wrong. =( Now dosn't that just suck.
Also, once Nate and Dan read one of the blogs I wrote, the one with all our lyics in, and they spotted about thirty spelling mistakes. But anyway now I've discovered a nifty little button on the top of this blogger thing which checks all your spelling for you, and if it comes across a misspelled word highlights it in yellow. Handy aye? Now if only I had one of them when writing that film title!

Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah but is it the write word oar the wrong won? that's the trouble with spell cheques aye?
lol
luv ya xo Mama