Monday, August 18, 2008

Nothing but nothing gets you nothing at all

Well if you think about this it's really confusing but at the same time makes a load of sense. Isn't it funny how things can be such paradoxes aye?

I must say, I really enjoyed my evening. We had bible study and we were watching Nooma, and it was kind of a bit cheesy. You know what I'm saying? Very airy fairy with not much to it. So it was talking on about breathing and how when we're breathing we're 'apparently' saying God's name. What????? I got realy confused, I can tell you. So the whole conversation ended up being very funny and random, because I kept on throwing in very, and I mean VERY random ideas.

Anyway so we ended up getting the giggles hard core.

Right, so onto a complete change of subject. Yesterday I very nearly fell asleep while I was babysitting. Not very responsible is that? I was zonked though. I really didn't pay much attention to anything. Not even chocolate could have kept me awake. Really. It was that bad.

Also, in the afternoon of that day, we (tried to) do Ground Zero. Now this didn't work to well as we felt more like filming one of our random movies. We did manage to get my mean guitar solo sorted out though so I guess that was some progress. William wasn't singing much though, which only left my vocals, which have much to be desired. If I told you I sing like an angel I'd be lying (unless of cours the angels sing out of tune which I doubt very much). So never get me to be the lead singer of a rock band if you know what's coming to you. As much as I'd want to be cool and play the guitar and sing at the same time I can't. It's sooooooo hard! I have know idea how on earth all those who play guitar and sing can do it. I'ts impossible. Well at least it is for me anyway.

Right now I've been thinking of music videos. Now I must confess I love going onto Youtube and watching these bands play their songs. Like Who I am Hates Who I've Been (Relient K) and Activate (Stellar Kart). So I've been thinking it's probably about time we did one. Unfortunately our attempts have been (ahem.) terrible. They suck. Or we suck. Or both. No, we arn't that bad but it's very hard to do one armed only with a digital camera, no backing track, no editing system and a lead singer who dosn't have a functional microphone. *Deep Sigh*

I'll spare you the details. So they havn't been to great, but we're working on it. Or a least I hope we are. We've been a bit slack lately. Well, Nate and Dan have. I've been bossing them about as usual.

Oh well, that was Random.


Jordan

No comments: