Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Nothing much...

This is one of those articles when you don't know what to write about. But then Jords is to busy at the moment, so it's my turn again.
It's been one of those days. The ones that you just want to speed up and be the next day. But I guess all I have to do is fall asleep now. Which I can't really do right now. Otherwise I would leave this blog unfinished, which Jords wouldn't be too happy about. But I guess I could just end it here and now.........
Or then again maybe I could keep writing for hours. Or I could type a bit more then finish up. But I won't. Probably because I haven't written about anything. But then I guess nothing is something. It's more than nothing. Or maybe it isn't............... Confused? I am!
Back to the point............ which is what? Why I'm writing about nothing? Or why I can't seem to think up an interesting topic?
Well, I seemed to be able to drag that out pretty far.
Nate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what??? why didn't you write about selling skis to eskimos or how to dig a hole to Chile or the way in which enchiladas are put together.. (look it up on google)
:-D