Monday, August 25, 2008

From then till now

We've decided something.
Seeing as of 1st of September Mayday will be forever changed, we've decided to put something on our blog to remember the good old days. This will be a change for the better, trust me. But I still think it's fun to remember back when we still barely even qualified as a band. When I used my 'Mayday diary' instead of the blog. So here's photos of us through the year.













Ah yes. Back when we had no instraments, except the old piano












Looking much cooler now, but only because we're pretending to be another band. (The Lads)





Yes this was on the beach: I thought it would make a mean cd cover, but Dan's looking really weird.







And at last I'm armed with two guitars.






And this is us in the here and now, the shadows attached to us.

The End

Jordan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the shadows attached to us is an awesome line.. you should write it into a song..
xoMe