Sunday, August 31, 2008

I hate Mondays.

I do random things.



Today I mostly spent reading. Then I decided I was just being boring, so off I went to do something random.



I sailed my boat.



Yes I have a boat. But now it's too small for me now. I've grown to big for it. I can still fit, but I'm sinking more. And my legs are a bit long for it also. It's extremely sad. I can remember when I fitted in it fine. It's not fair. I don't like changes. Okay, I do but only if they're for the good. Which more often than not they aren't.



But anyway, no worrys mate, cos I'm going to build myself a bigger boat anyway. And me and Nate are going to have a swordfight on it. Mwahaha!!! Mean!



Anyway, enough about rafts. But there's not much to talk about really. I mean, I'm one number more older than I was yesterday. But it dosn't feel different. I still feel like me (thank goodness for that). In fact, I don't think that you'd notice yourself getting older really if we didn't have calenders, or watches, or mirrors or photos. Until you started getting wrinkly and getting rhemutism (did I spell that right???) of course. No offense here.



So I'm ancient now. Old enough to get my learners licence. As everyone's been telling me. That means I have to study something else.



Grrr! I'm sure life gets more complicated as you get older.



And guess what?



I still haven't finished Daniel's present. And it was his birthday today as well.



Oh well. Tomorrow's another day.



Unfortunately, that 'other day' is Monday. A day of school after your birthday?



I hate Mondays.



But hopefully this one's good. And it should be. Because we're getting the drumkit!!!!!



Oh golly gosh I am excited. Surely not as excited as Nate, but then hey, I am a guitarist. And he's the drummer.


So. Mayday. A year older. A new line-up. Well equipped and ready to rock. Three instruments now. I mean soon. Completely different from how we just started.


But hey, that's life for you. I'm sure baby Jordan didn't resemble me.



Or at least not very much. =)



That was random.



Jordan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

teehee i hope you like my editing! Happy Birthday!
xoxMe

Anonymous said...

Mummy!!!!!!!!!!
You silly girl. Na don't worry I like it, it's pretty cool. But what I want @ know is who took the picture of me looking so weird?