Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy Day

Have you heard that song by Soul Survivor? You might not of, but it sure cheers you up when you're feeling down.There's always something to be happy about.


You could be happy that you got a new surfboard!!!





Or cause you got a nice electic guitar:

Or because you're just plain happy. For instance, I'm happy cause,,,,,,,

- we're playing the red's tommorow at soka - (finally, a team that doesn't cheat!=])

- we're going skiing (or snowboarding, in my case) on Monday!!!!!!! (finally)

- I'm me

- no school for 2, no, 3 days! Yesssssssss!!!!!!!

And heaps of others that I can't be stuffed typing down. So you see, the main idea of this blog, is not to waste your time, but to make you smile. Not droopy-faced, grouchy, cross, sulky, mad, fuming, angry, bleary-eyed, jealous, obstanate, or just not happy. Instead, do the opposite.

Nate =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nate you're cool.. and reading your blogs always makes me smile.
luv u
Mama