Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We're finished!

Man I'm stoked.
We have finally finished our song after about two weeks of writing, practicing and refining, the 8th song we've written, and musicly the best.
We just completly rip it up when performing it.
Anyway, it took forever to finish but it was worth it. Next time we might fix up one of our older ones; probably a slow song cos we've only got one of them.
Here's the words:

Moonlight Shadows

I'm wide awake/I can't escape/ The shadows of the moonlight/ And I'll accomplish/ My final wish/ To see the sunrise

But I'm not going to break/ It's said and done/ If I can't walk away/ Then I'll run

Where's the sense in it all/ I wasn't planning to fall/ But it seems I've seen my final defeat/
And now I'm slipping away/ Is this my final mistake/ I'm so incomplete/ I need you with me/ Cos I can't see the end of this mystery

Break the chains/ I need a change/ Will I be stuck forever/ And once again/ I'm to blame/
Can we get it back together

I haven't got this far/ Just to fall apart/ I need you more than anyone knows/ I see the truth in these moonlight shadows
(c) copyright Mayday 08

I was so glad when we'd finished it. Bring on the next one!!

Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there's some insight there.. thanks for putting the words up.
love ya
xoMe