Tuesday, November 11, 2008

my "early" night

So........havn't been up to much lately except we tried to try another song today. Didn't work so well (didn't work at all actually)
Anyway I was hoping I could write one of those deep and meaningful blogs or even a real random one but Mum was on here and now it's 10. 41 and I was planning to have an early night.
So much for that.
We went on a bit of a photoshoot tonight it was pretty cool. Though I was mostly txting through it and for once Nate was taking all the pictures.
Anyway I better head off to bed cos I'm supposed to be waking up at 6 tomorrow for another photoshoot!
My goodness.
Also I have some very sad news. I was looking up a few bands on Sunday and I found out that My Life Story have decided to call it a day and have disbanded.
I was quite gutted about that.

Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah Jaws but you did finish your book and dry all my birthday preparation dishes and help Dad clean up after painting and a lot of other stuff too so it's not like you got nothing done.. you're a legend.. you took your precious guitar into that field???!!!:-)
Keep up the great work!
xoMe