Saturday, November 15, 2008

Boredom

Sometimes I really think life is so boring.
This morning I was pretty bored.
And guess what? Now that I'm not bored any more, I've thought up about five things I could of done while I was bored.
But I didn't do any of them.
I hate that.
When you're bored you seem to never be able to think of what to do.
It's annoying.
What I wish I had was a recording device. Cos then we could record all our songs and it'd be fun to muck around on.
But I don't have one of them.
So I'll just have to think of something else.

The end

Jaws

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea, man it was boring this morning aye jaws?
nate

Anonymous said...

You should'v told me I could've given you five dozen things to do!!
lol
xoMe

Anonymous said...

yea... u always do. etc.. hang the washing, vacuum the floor, wash the dishes - that's why we did'nt tell you we were bored! hahaha lol
nate

Anonymous said...

its true its true by the way..

Anonymous said...

its true its true by the way..

Anonymous said...

hey! when I double-clicked on the publish comment button it posted it twice! Dumb.

Anonymous said...

well i could've thought up something unusual like vacuum the ceilings or fix the curtains or maybe even ... (drumroll)...
clean the toilet!!
Would you prefer things like..., shall we all go up and have a luge today aye? or, let's go skiing? or how bout we pop round to some friends with pizza & a movie? :-)
i must try to be more creative i can see.
lol
xoMe

Anonymous said...

I'd prefer the last couple! hint hint....! Anyway, you should try that. Really... lol
nate

Anonymous said...

Woah!.... 8 comments! now 9! hi-fives all around!
hehe nate