Monday, November 10, 2008

folding papers comes after writing blogs..

I really should be folding the papers but I feel like writing the blog. And besides I just painted the laundry with Mum for an hour. Then I had a shower. And now its 8:00! You know that saying 'time flys when you're having fun'? I reckon its not about time speeding up, but about having so much fun that you forget the time. Because time does'nt speed up. I actually rcckon it does. Very slowly though. Like, half a second every year or around that. This year shot by so quick you can hardly remember it. Woah.. think about that one. I'm going to be up for a while wondering how time can shoot by so quick that you can't remember it. Confusing. Anyway, the moral is time doesn't speed up....... - its just your imagination. And thats about it.
nate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nate you are soooooo awesome and I am sure that you will be incredibly blessed because of your big heart..
thanks for helping me paint
xoMe