Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I love lists.









I do. It's kind of weird.
So here's one of my lists: The top 5 guitars I'd most like to have.

1. Vox Guitar organ.
Needs no introduction.PRS 513

Because it has five pickups and 13 sounds!3.Gibson Flying V

It's beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!4.Any wooden guitar

It's so smooth and again it's a PRS guitar and Stellar Kart, Everyday Sunday, Kutless, Family Force 5, Linkin Park, Switchfoot and Casting Crowns use PRS guitars.5. A V-wing accustic


I have a thing for these. Ever since I saw one in the Rockshop.

There's a few more actually but I have to go now so that'll do.

Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome guitars jord. too bad there isn't that kind of thing - except with drums. or maybe there is........ remind me to have a look, aye?
nate