Thursday, November 20, 2008

Around is finished (finally)

Hey everyone!
We've had a pretty good day today. In the morning after the usual schoolwork we sat down and stuck in to fixing up another one of our songs.
And it worked! Got it all sorted now and it sounds pretty mint. A slow song- not got very many of them.
The rest of the day we went around talking in Yoda voices. It was quite fun. As I said, "Crazy,we are!"
The songwriting process is coming along-very slowly I must admit but at least it's coming along. I've got pieces of at least five songs written down on notepaper by my bed-still got one from August (back when we went skiing!) in there.
It's the finishing off which is the hard bit. The last song I wrote just straight off was ummmmm can't remember. I think it might have been Kiwi on my Wall (which, coincidently was the third song I ever wrote. We've canned the first two.).
Anyway that's about it for today. Oh and someone told me today that our music is very Ameican Punk-ish (which I'd never heard of, but apparently the sound is kinda like Greenday and Stellar Kart.).
So I was pretty stoked about that.

Jordan

No comments: