Saturday, November 8, 2008

politics and writing lessons

I've been real slack lately at writing my blog, but once again there's absolutly nothing to talk
about.
Actually I take it all back. There's always something to talk about.
The hard thing is deciding what.
Like I could be blabbering on about nothing for ages and everyone reading this would say boring and skip to the stellar kart blog.
Enough of the writing lesson.
Oh actually I guess tonight is pretty important cos it's election day.
Now i want to get this straight. I don't like politicians. As a general rule they're always covering something up, slandering each other, or making dumb laws.
The thing which annoys me most is the fact that they don't seem like real people who actually want to do what the people want.
Enough of the politics too.
Still, I'm hoping that National get in. I really am wanting a change for the better for New Zealand.
We'll have to wait and see what happens.

Jordan

P.s there is something funny about the election. someone found a bobblehead of john key in the supermarket and we're going to play a real fun game with it at youth group it's going to be a blast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol yay they got in!!!
xoMe