Monday, November 17, 2008

Life

It's all going along good here. Haven't done much but we're just polishing up on our stuff, making it sound a lot better. Cos even some of the songs that we've "fixed up" don't sound that great.
Also I keep thinking of real cool openings- I've got about five so far! I think I need to write a few songs to go with them.
So right now we've got a handful of well-polished songs we just need somewhere to play them.
Man I'm busy. Or I would be if I got around to doing all the stuff which I need to. I just like procrastinating.
But I've been thinking (sometimes not such a good idea!).
At time's life seems a bit pointless. Now I'm not trying to sound suicidal here, but it seems like you enter this world, then you work to survive, and try to get above it all, get away from your problems. Then you leave this world. Taking nothing.
It's not pointless though. Sometime's it's boring but never pointless. We have a time limit on this earth and it's what we do with it which counts. We're here to help each other. Not to just get by.
That's what we were created for.
Lets get out there and do it!

Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah Jaws, make your mark.. that's the whole purpose! Thanks for reminding me too.
xoMe