Monday, November 24, 2008

The Hottest day of the year

I'm sure it was today. Honestly I practically could feel my face melting off when I did the paper run. To top it all off I got hayfever from all the pollen floating around in the muggy air and spent half the day sneezing. All this did not add up for a good band practice at all. It was one of those days when it's hard to do anything except read. I didn't even feel like playing my guitar that much. (Very unusual I assure you)
It was 35 degrees! And this is Dannevirke we're talking about!
Oh well at least we didn't have it as bad as Beka. She had to an exam in this weather!
So hopefully tomorrow it's cooler. Otherwise I'll have to stick my head in the freezer.

Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I may have to rearrange the freezer so it will fit.
:-)
but you're cool man!!
xoMe