Thursday, November 13, 2008

One-wheelers

We've had quite a good couple of days. Yesterday we finally thought of something we could do for Around (but then got completely off the subject when Dad came inside and wanted Nate to play something.) Then today we were practicing our new song and my guitar teacher thought it was real good.
Apart from that though we haven't been up to much at all.
Yesterday we went on quite a few photoshoots with Beka, it was pretty cool. I still haven't seen the pictures though.
And today we mostly spent outside mucking around. We built this cool bike ramp and went up it at top speed on Josh's little bmx and it was real cool. Except I'm to big for it and when I did it the first time I ended up accidentally landing on the back wheel so I was doing a one-wheeler.
Then I fell over.
So I decided that I better not for my saftey.

Anyway that's completly off topic. Whatever the topic is.

Jordan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

too bad you to big for it Jords - its mean fun!
nate

Anonymous said...

haha the other day i was going on the ramp but my foot slipped on the pedal and i flipped over the bars lol it was fun but then the bike ran me over so i think i'm to big for it too! B-)
nate

Anonymous said...

haha the other day i was going on the ramp but my foot slipped on the pedal and i flipped over the bars lol it was fun but then the bike ran me over so i think i'm to big for it too! B-)
nate

mayday said...

hey why'd it post the comment twice?