Friday, November 28, 2008

convertibles and datson 2-80's

today was another of those really hot days. and to top it off me and dan and jord had to deliver 500 pamphlets over half the town. then i had to run to the bank and deliver something. then i had to run to town and drop off a movie and buy potatoes. beka was picking me up but she wasn't at healthnuts so i had a wild-goose-chase everywhere for her. then i found her. then we had to walk to the supermarket to get pasta and then we finally got home. so now my legs are sore! oh and i saw this mean as yellow convertible with mean wheels. and beka saw a datson 2-80 which she smartly took a picture of. it's really cool. but i was on my bike and i didn't have a camera on my phone. it didn't matter though cause i've been using the same battery on my phone for a whole week without charging it so it kept turning off which was irritatingly annoying when i ran out of pamphlets and had to text mum so she could drop me off some more. but i finally managed it.
nate

No comments: