Monday, October 6, 2008

I Hate having not enough time

Not that I did today it's just that Nate and Dan went off to do soccer practice for 1/2 the day so I was left to do the paper run by myself.
Ok with Josh and Mummy and Kezi too, which was very helpfull cos if I had of done it by myself I would have got lost.
I'm not joking. I would have. I have absolutly NO idea what streets Nate and Dan do. I probably would have ended up on the other side of town. But yeah. After that I was stuffed so I just sat down and read my book. Well I couldn't exactly do band practice could I?
Not by myself anyway.
Man it was annoying!
And then when they finally got home, turns out Dan had a headache!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just my luck. I wanted to record a song too but yeah. =(
Still I guess there was one cool thing. Me and Nate practiced Turn on the Lights which has to be one of the bestest songs I've ever written and we just did it how we used to with me on the guitar and Nate playing the keyboard.
Oh it was good.
I just like it like that. Its ever so complicated when we get Dan trying to play the keyboard. Not that he's not good at it. In fact he's quite awesome and is getting along better than I expected. It's just the simple fact that you can play a song better when you've written it yourself.
(Which Dan has yet to do).
Apart from that it's going quite well apart from the fact that if we had a concert right now it probably wouldn't be even quarter of an hour long as we only have four songs completly fixed up.
Oh well.
Motto for the day: Smile when it sucks.

Jordan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love you jaws.. you forgot to mention the hundreds of nails you pulled out for me! thanks so much,
you are a really useful engine!
and you got to watch vaagate :-)
xoMe

beka said...

Hey Jord! I would just like to say that you're like the bestest bro ever, and you're like my bestest mate that is a boy. Yay for you! Thanks =)
xoxoxo
Beka