Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'm cool........

Hey has anybody ever played guitar in the back of the van? Cos it seriously is the funnest thing to do when your practicing. Just make sure you have the van to yourself or certain members of the family might get annoyed with you playing the same song over and over and over. Which is what I mainly do in my guitar practice.
We were up in Palmy today and I was going "Arghh! I won't be able to do my guitar practice!" This would have been a very tragic tale indeed if someone hadn't had the brainy idea to bring it along (and no it wasn't my idea) So inbetween listening to Life Fm/my Mp3 (which is what I mostly did all day), I practiced my guitar in the back of the van. The seats were up so there was a bit of space and we brought Nate's beanbag too and it was quite comfy. Except I kept getting hot.
But oh well the experience was worth it.
You really should give it a go.
Of course it wouldn't quite be the same if you tried it with drums.
You'd probably go deaf in such an enclosed space.
Unless you were wearing headphones.
Which you bought from The Rip-off Chinese Trading Company, and were cheap junk. So you went deaf anyway.
Thus proves the advantage of guitar over drums.
Anyway, I've wandered off the subject.
So yes. That is what happened to me today.
Jaws

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well actually certain members of your family enjoyed being serenaded while they ate their pizza (although you were a bit paranoid about not getting pizza-stains on your guitar.. tipping water on yourself like that lol!)
its weird with not so many people round aye?
xoMe

Anonymous said...

all true except the advantage of guitar over drums! haha
nate