Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halelujah

Right so yesterday I spent all night teaching myself a song.
Someone randomly decided that I should look up the chords for Halelujah, a song by Paramore.
So I found this website which not only had the chords but had this video of this guy playing it on guitar. It was so cool!
The chords wern't actually that much help so I watched the video a few times and figured out what he was doing. I was stoked!
I only managed to get the opening done though but it was time to go to bed then.
I might finish the rest off now though.
And we got the chorus of Moonlight Shadows finished today, and the whole song is almost finished. It sounds great.
Gotta go!

Jordan

P.s I'll probably see if I can learn Wishes and Dreams next! I love that song!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seeing what someone else does helps a lot aye? keep up the good work, i'm lookn forward to hearn wishes n dreams..
xoMe