Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Guitars rock

Just in case everyone's wondering we did fix up Out of it All and it sounds millions better now cos we've added fiddly bits and it's all going great.
At the moment I'm really hoping I can get a job cos I've just decided I reeaaallly want a special effects pedal.
Or a new guitar.
Ok I'm not that drastic yet but my guitar isn't the best on the block.
But it's very extremly handy and I love it actually.
And the other day I was going to put I wish you were here on our blog but unfourtunatly it didn't have one of those funny music players which they have on myspace.
So then I tried to post it on like how we did our poor video of Break this Silence but that didn't work either.
Then again maybe that's a good thing because we peformed it quite badly.
And in the background you can hear Josh toppling dominoes.

Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jaws, have you taken that job application in yet? Maybe you can start next week ...
xoMe