Sunday, October 5, 2008

Driving lesson

right now i'm brushing my teeth. seriously i am. anyway i'm going to write my blog really quickly before we go to church.
so we havn't been up to much lately except constant band practice i must say we're getting quite a lot better at playing together thankfully and i swapped my pick for a less thick one so now hopefully my guitar strings won't break.
hopefully.
anyway yesterday i had a drivig lesson it was loads of fun. i was quite good actually and i even passed two cars man i'm skillfull. so now i've made up my mind that i'm going to study the road code so i can get my learners. even though it's boring =(
oh well got to go now.

jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea Jaws but you forgot to say the cars were going the opposite direction to you lol
you are the man
xoMe