Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'm all alone (in a crowd)

It dosn't quite make sense but it's true.
All my bros except Josh are off playing soccer up by the Lake and Buz is off to a concert, moshing to Rapture Ruckus, Mumsdollar and Kingston as I speak.
Well maybe not exactly now. But you know.
I just want to go to a concert right now and let the music wash over me while I'm jumping up and down.
It won't be a pernament soloution but it might help.
I don't even know if there is a pernament soloution.
Maybe you just have to live until you die.
I don't understand life.
It's a rollercoaster. Well I can't exactly say that cos I've never been on a rollercoaster before, so I can't draw any comparisims. But it goes up and down dosn't it? Like life.
Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when you do your world trip you seriously have to find a rollercoaster and go on it..
and take pictures of beka
haha
xoMe