Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Well I was going to put up a picture of a cake but i don't have one haha so you'll have to just imagine one =).
Anyway today is October the Fifth which is a special day!!!!
So Happy Birthday to Jacob! He used to be my bestest friend then he moved to New Plymoth it was very sad.
I havn't caught up with him since early January which was quite a long while ago now, but anyway he's still one of my bestest friends. People you know from when you were two always are the best of friends.
Thats my theroy anyway.
He's sixteen now. That sounds really ancient. He's probably got his restricted and potters round the city in a beat-up car!
Na I'm joking if I know Jacob he'll be in his room drawing.
Happy birthday mate!
Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and a late followup from the rest of us, Happy Birthday!
some friends stay the best of friends no matter how far away they are and how rarely you see them..
just the kind of friend to be!
xoMe