Monday, January 19, 2009

Today was epic

Yeah today was epic!
First I spent almost an hour playing on my lovely guitar.
Then we did a spot of band practice, including our new song.
Which we were going to fix up but then we had to go to town. I drove, of course.
Then when we got home I find Beka has txtd me with the challenge of making a one man movie with a cowboy hat, a rubber ball, and a mop. It also had to include this punchline: If only rabbits ate broccoli instead of carrots.
Then we went on a paper run. When we got back I thought for a bit and set out to make my movie.
Only then before I had done 30 seconds of it, Will and Mitch turn up (cos we were showing George and Jane how to put up the tents for Parachute) and so I had to stop. They found out about my movie though and wanted to watch it. I didn't want them to cos they'd laugh o I hid the camera and they tried to find it. Eventually they blackmailed me, so I told them roughly where it was. So I let them watch it.
And they laughed.
So then we played Go home, Stay home, 1,2,3 until they had to go.
Then I did some more of my movie.
And that was pretty much all of my epic day.
I wasn't bored at all!
(Except I said I was in the morning when I wasn't that bored i just wanted to get out of bed. S0 Mum made me go and fold the washing. =[ . Fun)

Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay that is epic.. i think i need to get my imagination back instead of giving you washing to fold. that was a brilliant suggestion from Beka (high five womble)..
i shall try to be onto it better tomorrow.
xoMe