Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Rock the roof off!

Today was pretty mint we finally got to do band practice. Didn't finish off our new song though. I thought we would wait until Nate was feeling better. His drumming wasn't as good as usual.
I can't really talk though. I was seriously out of time in our accoustic song. Terrible. We'll have to fix that up before we go on stage.
We'll have to fix up quite a few things before we go on stage.
But oh well we're going to get on there and rock the roof off.
The only thing I can think of is Fuse, which we were planning to go with Ground Zero. William however dosn't seem to like the idea much. And we have only practiced twice, not the best formula for success!
We havn't even got a full song yet.
Oh well when Will gets back from his holiday I'll sort that out with him.
I just want to get Mayday on a stage for now.
We'll just have to wait and see what God makes of it. If he wants us to play a show, he'll make sure we can.

Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah Jaws walk by faith and not by sight.. live it bro!
xoMe
ps I'll be in the front row at your concert!