Saturday, January 17, 2009

Boringness

Wowee.
Only 6 days left!
I know I've been raving on about it but there's not much else to rave on about. We did a song today which was good, cos we need practice. It sucked. So me and Nate went into the bedroom and we played it again and he kept me in time with his drumsticks.
The reason we didn't do any other songs is because every minute or so Nate's eye would start to-
I'll spare the details, but it isn't too bad. He just has to wipe it with a tissue.
Which wouldn't be very good in the middle of Moonlight Shadows.
Apart from that the rest of my day was pretty boring. Except for before when I went on a stroll with Buzz and she took my picture a few times, and I swung on the swing and yeah. It was pretty cool.
The thing I hate is the fact that it feels like I'm just counting up the days till Parachute. I'm not really doing anything in those days. AndI should be.
I just don't know what to do.
Maybe I'll have to make a random 1-man movie like I did last year.
Good times.
Todays motto: Don't waste the days which you're given. You don't know which one will be your last.
Do something significant.

Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I know what you mean that's why I made stuff instead of vacuuming up spiderwebs like I should've been doing :-(
But it was fun! :-)
xoMe