Saturday, January 3, 2009

Run Kid Run rock!

Well I finished writing a song today, didn't think it was that great but yeah. Next thing to do is actually put music to one: we tried doing that the other day but it didn't work. I hate it when that happens.
Anyway today me and beka and nate went on a random run today and it was really fun. I love running but I didn't go so well because of this annoying skiing injury which I got in october last year.
And Nate showed me this real cool song he heard from off Life Fm (which is the best radio station in the world, by the way). It was called Sure Shot and it was by a band called Run Kid Run.
Wow. I just looked up the lyrics and they are mean.
Rise up to love, find your voice in the crowd/Sing your song aloud to those who just oppse the sound/We've got such a long way to go/Learning to trust while losing full control/Come fashion me for all to see You in me
This is a sure shot, why can't we just stop/And lose our gravity, rise up to reality/This is a sure shot, why can't we just stop/Echoing the world
I hear You, so soft, and subtle voice calling my name/Yet whispering Your words to me, a sure shot guarantee/So wake me up I've had enough/I've shut You out, closed my mouth too long to bleed sincerity/I'm not into deep now I'm awake/In You I found escape
This is a sure shot, why can't we just stop/And lose our gravity, rise up to reality/This is a sure shot, why can't we just stop/Echoing the world
It's time to face the world, face the world/Come together boys and girls, boys and girls/Voices lifted to the One rising up/We're going in with heads held high/Our eyes lifted to the sky, to the sky/Singing praises to the One worthy of/We are the voices of today/A generation that seeks Your way/We are the voices of today/We seek Your face, echoing Your name today

Now that's just plain awesome.

Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah Jaws be the voice..
xoMe